Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

How to be a positive learner in McCahon class

Being Successful
Hi there I'm going to tell you how to be successful in McCahon Class. I am going to also tell you about learner profile, growth mindset and being self-directed In the morning I get myself organised for the day so I can start learning. To focus on my learning I need to be an independent learner.

To me the Learner Profile is mostly important. I think it is mostly important because you need to be everything that a Learner Profile is to be a positive learner in McCahon Class. All the things in the Learner profile helps you to be a whole person. If you were only Balanced and a Risk-Taker you are not a whole person. Now lets go on to the next step.

A growth mindset is one of the important things in McCahon Class. A growth mindset is like being resilient. Being resilient is one of the most important things in McCahon and so if it relates to a growth mindset it must be important. Have a growth mindset not a fixed mindset. That is why and what a growth mindset is important.


The third most important thing in McCahon Class to me is being self-directed. Being self-directed is like being an independent learner. In addition a Self-directed learner is focusing and being attracted to your learning. A self-directed learner is engaged with his or her learning.

So I hope that you have learnt the important things that you need to be or do in McCahon Class. It’s important to be a positive learner in McCahon Class. So

remember these tips if you join McCahon Class because it won’t be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.