Pages

Monday 30 May 2016

Hockey Week 4

Hello Blogging World,
Today me and Scott Class went to our 4th week of hockey with our amazing coach Mr Bryan. Today we learnt the rules of the game. Some of the rules are not to lift your hockey stick above your knees, don't hit other peoples feet or their stick, and to move your feet if you see the ball  coming to your feet. If you wanted to see some photos of our session today scroll down.
This is everyone trying to get the ball

This is me with the ball trying to pass it

Here I am with Vonairay fighting over the ball

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, Saunoa

    I like the way that you and Vonairay were trying to get the ball. Anyway Osana in my team she was so close on getting goal and Roman too. Well I like the way how you explained what we did. I hope I see more of your interesting skills at Hockey next week. By the way I was wondering who was going to win but it doesn't matter who wins.

    Kind Regards
    Hulita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Lava Saunoa,

    I really love your blog post it really stands out. I also love your photos of hockey, I love the photos of you and Vonairay fighting over the ball.

    From Sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa lava Saunoa,
    I really enjoyed playing hockey with you and scott class. The most funny thing is you and vonairay fighting over the ball.
    I love your blog and it inspires me...
    From Emah:):)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.