Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Chess

Hey blogging world,
Its me again, I'm back to tell you about chess and our session with a chess teacher named Ash. We learnt about where and how it was created. I was created in India. It was made because there was a lazy king that was too lazy to go and fight in wars, so he asked one of his servants to make him a game that he could play on his throne but still make him feel like he's in war. The pieces names were the king, queen, bishop, rook, knight, and there were 8 pawns. I had so much fun having Alaskah as my partner and Roman and Lanu as our opponents. Carry on reading and looking at this blog post if you would like to see some photos of all the fun we had.
This is how your chess board should look like


This is Daniel and Filipe fighting in war :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.