Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

Gymnastics Week 3

Hi blogging world,
Today we done some more Gymnastics. Todays focus was landing. Landing is importsant so you don't get hurt. Use motor bike landing i f your jumping off a vault or even a beat board. My favourite activity today was jumping off the beat board. I went really high. We all had so much fun today. Look at my blog again if you want to. But before you leave have a look at these photos.



Here is Kane holding Cicilia in the air well she is in her tuck shape
Here is Pee'ana hopping around on 2 hands and 1 foot

4 comments:

  1. Hi Saunoa I like the way you are telling people what you learned but you need to your reread you work to check if it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saunoa,
    I love how you put labels on the photos.I don't think i need to give you feed back you have done an amazing job of telling what you learnt and what you did today.I will love if you could comment on my blog and see if you can give me feed back.

    By Vonairay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Saunoa,
    What an amazing blog post you did about gymnastics. I love the captions you have done on your photo's they are fantastic,I have no feed back on your blog post so well done.
    Keep up the good work!

    From Tai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Saunoa,
    This blog post is really cool! I like how you have in depth, described the pictures & gymnastics.Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.