Pages

Monday 20 June 2016

Hockey Wk 8

Hello Everyone,
Today me and Scott Class had our 8th week of hockey. I have learnt lot's because I don't usually play hockey. What I learnt was that you have to score the goal inside the semi - circle. I had loads of fun playing a game of hockey. I also learnt that we don't need to scream to communicate. Today we didn't scream but we played the best we've played before. I think that my team won the competition. Here are some photos of us in action.
Here is Cicilia trying to get a goal. (She got the goal)

Here is everyone chasing the ball

1 comment:

  1. Hi Saunoa,
    Wow this is a amazing blog post about hockey, I like how you did one big paragraph about this hockey blog post.

    And in the photos I like how you put captions it really tells about the photos.

    Do you know hockey is one of my favourite sport.

    By Roman

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.