Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Gymnastics Wk 6

Kia Ora Blogging World,

Today me and Scott class had our sixth week of Gymnastics with our amazing coach Kane. Our focus today was manipulation skills. Some activities we done that involved manipulation skills were spinning the hoop, throwing things, twirling ribbon, bouncing a ball, and also lots of other things with hoops. I know I said that spring was my favourite part of gymnastics but now I like manipulation skills because it gives a chance to learn more things. The only new word I learnt to was manipulation. I had so much fun today. I really hope you like this blog post. Sorry there is no photos for this week, but remember I'll have other learning up on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.